Homemade bread is better than a loaf from a bakery. Dishes for family gatherings for 3-5 people can turn out to be much tastier than the menu of many cafes. It is a fact. But try to bake bread and cook for 50-100 guests in your kitchen at home. It will not be so good and tasty. Fatigue and lack of experience will make themselves felt. You will make many mistakes, and in the process, you will spoil relations with people who will have to eat it.
The same analogy can be drawn with the organization of the event. On the one hand, everything is clear: make a plan and a scenario, find a location, invite guests, rent equipment … You can do it yourself. On the other hand – the company’s image is at stake, the likelihood of losing your face in front of a serious audience, the risk of not being in time, going beyond budget …
Now the event is a tool in the struggle for the audience, customers, status, market. Expectations from events are high, and quality requirements too. Any “amateur activity” is out of the question. We need a team that is ready to take on the solution of all problems, be responsible for effectiveness, and provide results on the first try.
What are the benefits of working with an event agency?
The main advantage for the event customer – is cooperation with an experienced professional partner who works 24/7 and performs all relevant work. These are hundreds and even thousands of processes, many of which require simultaneous organizational decisions. This preparation of the event, implementation, installation and dismantling, other key operations. And the partner is fully responsible for each of them.
The client is freed from this routine. He is only suggested to choose and approve solutions options, enjoy a well-organized event, not worry and engage in his own narrowly targeted tasks.
Where is the magic?
It’s clear that: the event management team has the experience and well-established communications. What else? Event agency staff:
- work well together, and everyone has its circle of responsibilities;
- know industry standards, norms, and laws;
- clearly provide step-by-step solutions to each problem.
“Let’s try and see if it works out” – the wrong approach when organizing an event. Professionals do not work “intuitively” and “at random.” They use tools that really work and give quick necessary results.
Let’s draw an analogy for better understanding. Inflammation of the lungs is a serious illness. You can treat it yourself with herbs and poultices, and after a couple of months go to register disability (or get into intensive care). You can spend two weeks in the hospital, being treated with evidence-based medicine, and become perfectly healthy. What’s better?
The backstage of the event: how the organization goes
So, the theoretical “ease” and “clarity” of the process of organizing an event are just speculation. High-quality event preparation is the simultaneous solution of hundreds of tasks. For better understanding, this is what the event company team can provide:
- Personal manager. One specialist interacts with the customer, who brings the client’s requirements to the team, in the know of the current processes, and is personally responsible for timeliness and quality.
- The selection of location. Expert advice on selecting a venue for the event, according to its purpose. Taking into account budget opportunities, search for the best quality place.
- Technical support. Supply through the contractors of a set of equipment in accordance with the terms of the technical task of the event and location conditions. Engineering support.
- A well-thought-out logistics. Timely dispatch of tickets for participants, meeting at airports and train stations, accommodation, consultation for guests, personal guide services. Logistics on the site for the event – is the delivery and unloading of equipment, installation, placement, and verification of its impeccable functioning.
- Reliable contractors. In the process of organizing thousands of events, a list of companies has been formed that can be entrusted with organizational processes: equipment supply, catering, the printing of polygraphy, etc. Additional advantage: affiliative prices.
- The signing of the contract and reporting. Formal relationships imply a high level of responsibility. After the event, the team generates reports: on the number of guests, the average time spent at the event, feedback, publications in the media, etc.
And that’s not all. The team of the event agency selects a conceptual program, creates a scenario, develops visual solutions for the event, creates briefs for the staff, invites artists and top speakers, provides the conditions for their arrival, accommodation and performance.
Summarizing this all, the interaction with the event company is:
- Quality Assurance.
- Saving money, nerves, time.
- Relying on experience and knowledge.
- Minimization of risks.
- Achievement of goals.
If you have questions about the content of the article, please contact the author